Serenity....


Bonjour,

There is a strange serenity at chez moi this afternoon, which is a rather nice feeling after a busy morning of packing and getting orders off to the post office along with some customers calling at Fabulously French who even wanted an item gift wrapped for Christmas and I must say it looked very pretty.....just wish that I had taken a photo but will try and replicate for you when I get a spare minute as I am still photographing stock for Fab French.

The serenity appears to be comong from the fabulous late 18th century religous wall hanging that you see above, it comtains an extraordinary hand carved bust of Jesus.
 
I have 2 but one just keep one should the serenity continue as it really is not normal and I am finding it rather soothing......
 
à demain mes belles, Leeann x 

Comments

Post a Comment